Big Apple - FM Forums - Fredmiranda.com

Just back from New York and some quick edits. ... Very nice shots! Great use of the graffiti as background! ... I like pic 11! Great pictures. ... They're all good. # ...

The Big Apple - FM Forums - FredMiranda.com

A short trip to NYC allowed me to play with a newly acquired IR body. ... Wow! I love them all. ... Where is that first one taken from? Liberty? ... Sanjayg, trilce84 ...

Custom Result

This is a custom result inserted after the second result.

Z50 Macro "The Big Apple" - FM Forums - Fred Miranda

Some macro shots using the Z50 and Nikon 105 2.8 with the FTZ Adapter. I really like this camera for macro ! ... I've shot product shots with Z50, FTZ and 60mm ...

#378 The other Big Apple - FM Forums - Fredmiranda.com

Very good pic. It reminds me of a meteor landing. I really like it but the angled pole in the background spoils the fun. Happy shooting, Yakim.

More stuff form the big apple - FM Forums - Fred Miranda

I love the first photo, with three people in triangle, facing inward, so perfectly balanced. The people stand out and don't get lost in the background. But even ...

FM Forums - Fredmiranda.com

Presentation boards ; Fashionable Soho Man (3) ; Isolated girls (1) ; Cliff (1) ; The Street Photography Look...... (5) ; Bounce flash off of a white ce... (2) ...

M10 - FM Forums - Fredmiranda.com

I bought an M10. It's at my house, signed for by the wife. I'll get to play with it tonight. I've had a Voigtlander 50 f/1.2 Nokton asph and ...

Any thoughts on Apple Studio Displays? - FM Forums - Fred Miranda

I use my Eizo 4K / 27" on macOS as an effective 1080p monitor with Retina-scaling, text is sharp, no jagged edges, UI elements look great. If ...

Little West 12th Street - FM Forums - FredMiranda.com

"AS", a typical obstacle course in the Big Apple. I always enjoy wall murals. Good one!! Dan. p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Little West 12th Street. ↑. AcuteShadows

Hard Apple.... - FM Forums - Fred Miranda

"LB" you out do yourself on these fantastically composed and uniquely seen images! The reflection only enhances the image! Great eye here also ...