Big Apple - FM Forums - Fredmiranda.com

Just back from New York and some quick edits. ... Very nice shots! Great use of the graffiti as background! ... I like pic 11! Great pictures. ... They're all good. # ...

The Big Apple - FM Forums - FredMiranda.com

A short trip to NYC allowed me to play with a newly acquired IR body. ... Wow! I love them all. ... Where is that first one taken from? Liberty? ... Sanjayg, trilce84 ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Z50 Macro "The Big Apple" - FM Forums - Fred Miranda

Some macro shots using the Z50 and Nikon 105 2.8 with the FTZ Adapter. I really like this camera for macro ! ... I've shot product shots with Z50, FTZ and 60mm ...

#378 The other Big Apple - FM Forums - Fredmiranda.com

Very good pic. It reminds me of a meteor landing. I really like it but the angled pole in the background spoils the fun. Happy shooting, Yakim.

More stuff form the big apple - FM Forums - Fred Miranda

I love the first photo, with three people in triangle, facing inward, so perfectly balanced. The people stand out and don't get lost in the background. But even ...

FM Forums - Fredmiranda.com

Presentation boards ; Fashionable Soho Man (3) ; Isolated girls (1) ; Cliff (1) ; The Street Photography Look...... (5) ; Bounce flash off of a white ce... (2) ...

M10 - FM Forums - Fredmiranda.com

I bought an M10. It's at my house, signed for by the wife. I'll get to play with it tonight. I've had a Voigtlander 50 f/1.2 Nokton asph and ...

Any thoughts on Apple Studio Displays? - FM Forums - Fred Miranda

I use my Eizo 4K / 27" on macOS as an effective 1080p monitor with Retina-scaling, text is sharp, no jagged edges, UI elements look great. If ...

Little West 12th Street - FM Forums - FredMiranda.com

"AS", a typical obstacle course in the Big Apple. I always enjoy wall murals. Good one!! Dan. p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Little West 12th Street. ↑. AcuteShadows

Hard Apple.... - FM Forums - Fred Miranda

"LB" you out do yourself on these fantastically composed and uniquely seen images! The reflection only enhances the image! Great eye here also ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024